Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Should this company change their advertising agency?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes, but mostly for the ugly graphics (what is it anyway?) Mooney?

Last Edited by Flyer59 at 23 Jun 07:31

Yes.

My main concern was that the guy doesn’t have enough braincells to find the hole into which to stick his …. ignition key

Administrator

My main concern was that the guy doesn’t have enough braincells to find the hole into which to stick his …. ignition key

Obviously he couldn’t even find the keyhole to open the door to the aircraft. Probably because aeroplanes flown by Top-Gun pilots like him don’t come with door looks.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Come on guys, I don’t take it that serious :-) Of course it’s a stuid cliche, we all know that … but then: would you want Mooney to do advertisements with an account type? It is simply not done well, that’s the main problem.

I would use Harrison Ford for a testimonial type of if I wanted to sell Mooneys. Maybe with “The next best thing thing to the XWING fighter” :-))

I would use Harrison Ford for a testimonial type of if I wanted to sell Mooneys. Maybe with “The next best thing thing to the XWING fighter” :-))

In that context, I really like this video (click “Watch on Vimeo”):

Although I find that Ford is overdoing the “cool pilot voice”-thing a bit.

Last Edited by Patrick at 23 Jun 08:59
Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Maybe something like this appeals to the prospective Chinese buyer…

Last Edited by Bobo at 23 Jun 09:11
EHTE, Netherlands

Unfortunately it looks like the Harrison Ford video prohibits embedding, so you have to click on the Watch on Vimeo link on it.

Administrator

That video gives me goose bumps.

Shame that they used FlightSim for the take off sequence…

Cool landing and 180 at the 5:55 onwards though!

EGTF, LFTF
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message