Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Siegerland EDGS fly-in lunch Sunday (tomorrow)

I will plan to arrive approx 13.15lcl. It isn’t Greece, Croatia or Spain so no excuses – who is coming?

EGTK Oxford

D**** ! Weather will be great and I’d love to come. But having been in the US for 4 weeks and school starting here next week, I have to discipline myself and stay home.

Maybe we can repeat this later this fall? Would be great to see you again.

Last Edited by at 09 Sep 08:23

Alexis wrote:

But having been in the US for 4 weeks and school starting here next week, I have to discipline myself and stay home.

Finally planning to graduate? Admirable, it’s never too late.

No, too late for me. But if I now invest some time in the kids they might not send me to the old folks home one day :-)

Wait a little …

@TigerFlyer, @Patrick, @europaxs, @Steve6443, @MedEwok, @mh, @terbang, @nobbi, @caba, @mrfacts, @italianjon

Last Edited by boscomantico at 09 Sep 13:18
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

will see what I can do…. If so, will arrive maybe around 14:00 local….

EDL*, Germany

sorry, not this time. We’re in Dalton, Georgia, waiting for Irma to pass…

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Sorry no way for me. I’m still stuck in the middle of “post-moving chaos”. Haven’t flown yet since moving to Hannover, will need to do a check ride with the local rental outfit first.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Got to work tonight and my plane has no current ARC. The club’s planes are booked or in the shop…next time then.

EDFE, EDFZ, KMYF, Germany

@boscomantico

Thanks for the invite. Coincidentally I will fly the 182 to Kassel (EDVK) tomorrow for the SB632 inspection. I was really thinking about coming regardless. Happy to hear that the Siegerland restaurant is open again. I had a couple of frustrating landings there earlier in the year when we even couldn’t get coffee.
On the other hand I would have come to Astypaleia with a healthy engine so we will meet one day ;)

EDLN and EDKB
31 Posts
Sign in to add your message