Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

smartCHECK, the Talking Checklist

Good work (I think ) … I’ll be sure to test the PA-28-181 Archer check list!

Do you have a backlog for future check lists? I guess there is a market for a C152 version for student pilots and charterers… Personally, I’d also like to see the C172SP/G1000 and C182 TRG versions.

I suppose one could create them as custom lists but wouldn’t be able to share them as that sort of contradicts the business model of the app?

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Let us know when Apple think that your app is good enough and approve it for the app store.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Looks great. If it helps: I did the checklist for the Bonanza F33a for the GTN 750. I could send you the file, so using the Garmin tool you may copy and paste the entries to your checklist.

EDDS , Germany

Hi, sounds great. Do you have all the checklists (normal, abnormal and emergency?)
It cannot be copy, because the checklists have to be made in special format (so that they are read)… But F33A is a great type to have.

I have been playing with it and it works well. Jet checklists are a bit complicated so needs some work but a great app.

EGTK Oxford

Thank you Jason,

Once I have the book from you I will try and see if I can make you a complete set. Or maybe it’s a good idea to make a custom Mustang checklist … if you can select what you would like to have in the app!

Flyer59 wrote:

Do you have all the checklists (normal, abnormal and emergency?)
It cannot be copy, because the checklists have to be made in special format (so that they are read)… But F33A is a great type to have.

Yes I think so, I copied the POH. Send me a personal mail and I will send you the file.

EDDS , Germany

I can do DA40NG if you tell me the format.

Can’t find it in the AppStore yet, is that correct?

EDLE, Netherlands

Hi, no not approved by Apple yet, but should be soon!
I can send you a TEST version, directly, … to what address? (PM?)

Sign in to add your message