Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

smartCHECK, the Talking Checklist

Indeed; the promoter of the app (no idea who actually wrote it) has not been here for some time.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

AndersB wrote:

There must be some website with contact details

Here you are: http://www.airwork.biz/contact/

Last Edited by tschnell at 11 Apr 10:17
Friedrichshafen EDNY

I assume the developer is not on this forum anymore, but I would contact him directly. There must be some website with contact details or maybe help function in the app (don’t use it myself)?

ESOW, Sweden

Revisiting an old thread. The tool / app is nice, but it lacks one super feature: editing the checklists.

Doing it on ipad is just a pain. Editing the raw text file is pain, but less pain than editing in the app.

It should not be a big issue to make a pc/mac editing software that exports the checklists out the to app. Or make checklists sharable in some other ways. No diamond checklists there when I last checked…

So devs: please make an pc/mac app that allows you the create and edit these lists on your computer. Easier. Current method is just a pain in arse.

Flying Finn living in Switzerland.
LSZL LOcarno, Switzerland

Thanks! Will check asap

I am talking about the new slide over feature in iOS11. It works even if the apps are not multitasking compatible so split view won’t work.

For example this is how I run Golze weather on top of Foreflight.

Last Edited by JasonC at 30 Sep 22:56
EGTK Oxford

Are you sure Jason? I have not found that possibility … do you have an example, or a screenshot? Looks like I am missing something …

(Are you maybe talking about the new “Split View” feature?)

Last Edited by at 30 Sep 20:34

Alexis wrote:

Iwas dreaming of a a small “checklist window” (like a small remote control of the app) that could be positioned i the corner of Skydemon or Foreflight … but there’s no way Apple will allow this.

Surely it could run in the new overlay mode in the latest version of iOS on top of SD or whatever.

EGTK Oxford

V3.04 was approved by Apple last night …

Now we started working on an iPhone version. This will probably put me even deeper into the red numbers, but it can also make a difference with many pilots who rather have the moving map constantly on on their iPads. Iwas dreaming of a a small “checklist window” (like a small remote control of the app) that could be positioned i the corner of Skydemon or Foreflight … but there’s no way Apple will allow this.

smartCHECK V3.04 is on the way to the iOS store. It only has one small additional feature: You can select that the Climb checklist will be opened and (if you want) be read automatically after the “After Takeoff Checklist”.

135 Posts
Sign in to add your message