Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Some people have no shame when they are trying to sell their TB20 :)

here

I emailed them about using the pics of my TB20, a few days ago…

Of course the same creativity is not going to extend to the logbooks because that would not be fair play

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@Peter,
Very beautiful pics indeed :-)
Maybe you should replace them with the unedited version showing your registration number.

LFLY, France

A great idea! I just tried it but that website doesn’t use external links

Administrator

Is it a scammer or a legit seller “borrowing” your photos ?

I have run across numerous bogus scams on PlaneCheck – the worst part is they do not remove the ads even when it’s very obvious that it’s a fraud …

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

It seems a legit seller; I got contacted by a prospective buyer for my opinion on it, as a result of my writeup.

I get many such emails and unless it is something very specific I send them to EuroGA

The aircraft itself seems OK. It needs an EDM700, Mode S, and a good prebuy including a check of the records to see whether it has flown regularly (a fairly obvious engine corrosion candidate if not). Then about $10k for a ferry flight to Europe.

Administrator

Damn I was disappointed. I was looking for some scantily clad, if clad at all, 24 yr old draping herself over a hunk of aluminum.

You know similar, to the tool calendars, ever shop seems to display.

KHTO, LHTL

LOL,

C210 Flyer, you remind me of an experiment we did at the economics school many years back about “marketing”. The guys who thought this up were quite popular for a while :)

In the student paper, they produced a bunch of adds.

Some of them gave real bargains, unbelievably good prices for goods or services which cost double normally.

Other adds promoted stuff which was overpriced, low quality and in some cases utter b.s. BUT they got some of our female classmates to pose in bikinis for those adds. (which is what made the “inventors” quite popular I might add).

Then this paper got distributed with a questionaire where people had to evaluate each add and say which products they would likely buy. No this was a co-ed school, so the return of questionaires was actually pretty balanced between males and females.

somewhat around 90% could remember and would value the adds with the bikini girls much higher. Most of the fantastic bargains were never noticed. And, that was the interesting bits, it was the same for males or females who returned the forms. With the possible difference, that the copies we found trashed were mostly trashed by girs I reckon. The copies distributed to the males probably still reside in their school stuff someplace :)

Actually, I have seen some adds on planecheck where people tried something like it. Interestingly, none of them were on planecheck long….

Last Edited by Mooney_Driver at 27 Jun 19:34
LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

It has been known for many years that if a man sees a couple walking towards him he usually checks out the woman, and if a woman sees a couple walking towards her she also usually checks out the woman

Administrator

Moonydriver

Time to try with men on the adds. Don’t be sexist

He is at it again… same plane, 3 years later.

https://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/25069473/2000-socata-tb-20-trinidad

I emailed the site.

Administrator
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message