Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain, Menorca LEMH/LESL, 7/8 October 2017

I did it 10 years ago.Very nice place.Avgas and airport administrators were OK then.I remember they insisted for a W+B certificate.

LGGG

What is a W&B certificate?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Wait and balance!

LGGG

A bit more trivia about LESL. Look at this magnificent rwy, almost 2 km long. Who the heck paid for that, given that there’s only a poor aeroclub down there?

No, not some shady EU-subsidy scheme. Pure private money.. A few F1 teams (Ferrari, Renault et al) in need of a long, secluded stretch of asphalt to do pre-season testing plunked down the money

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

21st-22nd is better for me.

Jean
EBST, Belgium

I have created a Telegram group for Menorca

Joining link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BcKpDkP97VxHaCv-p1TTNQ

Administrator

I would love to join. Easy trip from here at LELL. I can definitely do the 7-8. Definitely not the 21-22. Maybe the 14-15.

EHLE, Netherlands

I am doing a mailing to everyone who has logged in within the past 12 months, about this fly-in.

It is sent out slowly, 1 every 60 seconds, to minimise antispam problems. If you don’t get the email by say end of tomorrow, check your email antispam settings and whitelist euroga.org as a sender. Otherwise, you probably won’t receive EuroGA PMs either, notifications from threads, etc.

here and here and here.

Administrator

It now happens to be that I will be on Mallorca on the weekend of 7/8, visiting my girlfriend, who is staying a bit longer. I will not be self-flying though because I got a Eurowings ticket for 35.000 miles, can’t beat that.

If anyone (@aart ) happened to make the trip from Mallorca (as a day trip?) on that Saturday and had spare seats, I’d consider joining in!

Last Edited by Patrick at 21 Sep 14:17
Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Well Patrick, i need to think hard about taking you along, but yr gf is of course welcome. I will stay the night though..

Let’s see about the final dates.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain
Sign in to add your message