Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

STAR Query at Annecy LFLP

Autorouter gives me the following…

EGBE N0178F110 DTY L10 BPK N601 DET L6 DVR L10 RINTI B3 CMB/N0180F120 B3 VATRI G40 ARSIL B13 SOMDA A6 DJL DCT LIRKO Y55 SALEV SALEV9A LFLP

Specifically the SALEV9A STAR. This validate fine however, the SALEV9A does not exist in the current Jepp cycle. The only one close is SALEV1A, which takes one to AT, the IAF for the RNAV ‘Y’ Rwy 04. The route will not validate if one inserts the SALEV1A.

Any thoughts???

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

There are a bunch of SIDs but I can’t find any STARs in the AIP, so not sure how to answer.

ESMK, Sweden

From current cycle:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It uses the LFLB STARs. Can’t see a SALEV9A though.

The change note at the bottom of the Jepp SALEV 1A chart says RNAV STARs renumbered. So obv not a change that is in the eurocontrol system yet. I would just file what it accepts.

Last Edited by JasonC at 12 Nov 17:21
EGTK Oxford

Looks like maybe more of this ?

Note that SALEV9A validates but SALEV1A (which is in the current cycle) doesn’t.

Anyway the solution is to simply drop the STAR name from the plan being filed. It is meaningless anyway because it is ATC allocated at the time.

Administrator

Well spotted Jason.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

It will all depend on what route you get. We mostly go via GVA but occasionally get routed further West and end up near Lyon

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

LFLP Is getting tricky again, seems like they really are trying to shun GA traffic in winter…
https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/pub/media/store/documents/file/l/f/lf_sup_a_2018_214_fr.pdf

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Myhandling again? I didn’t translate that PDF. They normally block GA arrivals and departures at weekends during the winter, presumably so the smart bizjet clients don’t mix with scruffy piston GA But it is fine to arrive on a Friday and depart on a Monday.

Administrator
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message