Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Introductory Seminars to EASA Maintenance Regulations

Thank you very much for the feedback!

We have organised new dates, both with AOPA Germany and organised by us in English. So if you need a good present for yourself or your aircraft-owning colleague, here is the link to the dates: https://aufwind.aero/eu-maintenance/

Further more, we have held the first workshop for the development of an AMP with AOPA-Germany. That workshop is available in english, too: https://aufwind.aero/amp-workshop/

@ivark have you received my email and PN? Please contact me if you like to have the attendance fee refunded or attend the seminar at an other date.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Participated today. Highly recommended. Provides useful data as a basis for a decision whether to subcontract your maintenance entirely, do a lot yourself or go for something in the middle. Also good handouts as reference.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

mh wrote:

It should be there instantly. I have received your registration and have sent you our copy of the confirmation email manually.

I got it, thanks!

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

It should be there instantly. I have received your registration and have sent you our copy of the confirmation email manually.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

mh wrote:

The system sends out a confirmation email with further details. Unfortunately, our wordpress form uses a different sender email than what we have entered in the settings and thus these emails may be sorted into the SPAM folder. Please be so kind and have a look if you have received your registration confirmation. We are trying to fix this, but we’re better with aircraft than with web-software, so it may take a while.

How long should I wait for the confirmation e-mail? I registered three hours ago (and did get confirmation on the web page) and have not yet got the e-mail. Not in my spam folder either.

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 30 Oct 11:41

Thank you very much for the recommendations and registrations!

We are currently working on our system and have removed the date of birth now. We won’t save these information from the people already registered.

The system sends out a confirmation email with further details. Unfortunately, our wordpress form uses a different sender email than what we have entered in the settings and thus these emails may be sorted into the SPAM folder. Please be so kind and have a look if you have received your registration confirmation. We are trying to fix this, but we’re better with aircraft than with web-software, so it may take a while.

The seminar is based largely on part-ML, because this is the dominating regulation for EASA GA Aircraft. We intend to help owners pinpoint the parts of the regulations that make maintenance much easier and cheaper for the owner. This includes understanding the basic concepts of EASA maintenance.

During an EASA Implementation workshop a couple of weeks ago, I was attending advising AOPA Germany, EASA has identified some topics that weren’t clear to users (and even agencies). This included the EASA view on TBO recommendations (not only for the engine, but for every component) and the possibilities of deviations from manufacturers maintenance intervals, as well as the use of the minimum inspection program. These will be / are all part of the seminar.

If you have questions, you can also contact me via email ([email protected] works best for the moment).

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Thank you – ISO worked..

EETU, Estonia

ch.ess wrote:

It might be ISO, but truth me, it is not found anywhere official ;-)

I just registered myself and the ISO format was accepted.

It might be ISO, but truth me, it is not found anywhere official ;-)
The ones ivark mentioned are the usual and also officially used defaults.
Malte also uses the dotted one on his website…

There is the third standard with written out month, but that is usually done by pull down.

Just contact Malte directly ? Too easy, I know. :-)

Last Edited by ch.ess at 30 Oct 08:04
EDM_, Germany

ivark wrote:

How do you write dates in German? I tried with dots and dashes, nothing seems to work on the registration form- i.e 19.05.1972 and 19-05-1972 both give me “Das Datumsformat ist ungültig.”

Have you tried 1972-05-19? That is the ISO standard format and according to Wikipedia, it is the official format used in Germany.

17 Posts
Sign in to add your message