Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fast track EASA PPL Europe

Hi,
I’m looking for recommendations for an accelerated EASA PPL course. Something like 2+ weeks of flying everyday.
It could also be a private Instructor who reserves the time to do the training at a suitable location (weather).
Does it exist?
Thanks!

always learning
LO__, Austria

From a location POV, most likely Spain. You could try Fly-in-Spain in LEJR (Jerez).

A „private instructor“ cannot do PPL EASA PPL training. Need at least a DTO.
Whether a school agrees to do will vary I guess. Need to talk to schools. But nobody will make any promises.

Theory exams already done?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

A „private instructor“ cannot do PPL EASA PPL training. Need at least a DTO.
Whether a school agrees to do will vary I guess. Need to talk to schools. But nobody will make any promises.

Theory exams already done?

Off course the instructor needs to work together with D/ATO to make it possible.

always learning
LO__, Austria

172driver wrote:

From a location POV, most likely Spain. You could try Fly-in-Spain in LEJR (Jerez).

Spain would be good. FIS has a bad rep apparently. Anyone have contacts in the Malaga area?

always learning
LO__, Austria

Off course the instructor needs to work together with D/ATO to make it possible.

„Work together“ also sounds off. The training must be part of a course held within a D/ATO. I know one could maybe stretch that a bit, but it’s not sufficient for the instructor to have some working agreement or so with an A/DTO.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 12 Aug 22:41
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Snoopy wrote:

Anyone have contacts in the Malaga area?

I do, but AFAIK they (Aerodynamics) are a pure ATP school.

@bosco

To clarify:

ATO/DTO supplies dedicated instructor (or instructor supplies ATO/DTO, whichever works) and aircraft for 2-3 weeks to facilitate expedited and prioritized PPL course.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Aerodynamics is approved to deliver PPL modular training. See current list of approved courses here. Radiotelephony at La Axarquía (LEAX) is done entirely in Spanish. See 172driver’s RT crib sheet here.

London, United Kingdom

Vliegclub Flevo at Lelystad did it for a pupil a couple of years ago – he did his hours in a month.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message