Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Suggestions for Eastern Europe (and flight plan filing)

We’re in Hungary at the moment, at Tököl.

Pecs/Pogany LHPP said they can do customs with 24 hours notice rather than the published 72 hours (Tököl had no movement on this) for €76 so we’re going to go Tököl → Pecs → Tivat then Tivat → Dubrovnik (for avgas) → Pescara.

Thanks for helping me avoid some kind of minor international incident haha.

United Kingdom

Change of plan. LHPP becomes €127 for customs if you fly somewhere that isn’t in the eu. Say what.

We’ll go Tokol > Pecs > Dubrovnik > Tivat.

You can say a lot of things about the EU but Schengen really does make flying around non-commercially much easier.

United Kingdom

Oh now LHPP is €50.60 to Croatia. I think it might depend on the time of day, the phase of the moon and whether they’re in a good mood or not.

United Kingdom

LawrenceDudley wrote:

LHPP becomes €127 for customs if you fly somewhere that isn’t in the eu

LawrenceDudley wrote:

Oh now LHPP is €50.60 to Croatia

I recall a handler wants to play that trick on us Spain/Morocco, 60E for handling if the flight in Schengen and 180E outside Sshengen for 4pob, we told them we know where to find customs in big airports as they will be there with/without us and they also know how to find us, so no need for their help on that bit , one day later they went back to 60E but we found another handler who offered a better price

Last Edited by Ibra at 29 Aug 12:25
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Will post some full updates later. Our Tokol → Pecs → Dubrovnik → Tivat legs went well.

Our intention for next destination was Pescara but in typical Italian fashion getting hold of anyone is next to impossible so I’m taking Peter’s advice and not bothering.

We managed to get parking last minute in Split so that’s where we’re headed in a few hours!

United Kingdom
65 Posts
Sign in to add your message