Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Tallinn EETN costs

Has anyone been to Tallinn recently? Weather permitting, I’ll make the trip this weekend in a SEP 1050 MTOW (Rallye). What costs can I expect including 1 week tie down?

Tököl LHTL

I`ve been to Tallinn in 2017. Landing fees + 2 days parking was 100 Euros. Avgas was quite expensive, 2,70 at this time.

Berlin, Germany

My experinence from 2017 too. I paid 96€ incl. one night of parking. Other, more recent pireps confirm this is still valid. A big part of this is the ramp transportation and landing fee. Parking was a rather low figure. So even for one full week, I wouldn’t expect the total to be much more than 150€.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Agree with the figures stated above but there is a new flying school building with planes parked outside. Just wondering…

BTW, don’t miss the new maritime museum.

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

I was in Tallinn in 2015 with a PA-28-181 (1157 kg MTOM). I paid €120 incl. one night of parking. About half of that was compulsory handling.

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 25 Jun 14:47
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Thanks guys. I’ll post the 2019 fees…

Tököl LHTL

Roughly 15 eur landing+ nav charges, 10 eur parking per night, 10euros follow me car ,2×25 eur for bus to and from aircraft. If you go to EETN more regularily then its advisable to get a contract,that reduces the handling fee to 6 euros.. AVGAS was 2.60 with tax last week.

EETU, Estonia

Looks like the fees at EETN have yet again been increased, now beyond reasonable, eff. July 2019. Reported in SD and on eddh.de. A typical one night stop is now about 220€ instead of 100€.

Thats crazy. It looks like you got priced by Executive aviation price list.
https://groundhandling.ee/services/executive-aviation-pricelist/
vs – https://groundhandling.ee/pricelist/ . Doesn’t make any sense to me, usually they just assign the followme and take 10+25 for bus. I’ll try to investigate how to avoid it..

EETU, Estonia

Nope. It was reported by four different pilots (I wasn’t one of them… just reporting) since July 1st. All of them paid in the region of 220€. Looks like the “handling fee” is now 150€ alone (a joke), so along with parking, landing and nav charges, it comes to about 220€.

Really sad to see so many airports become so unattractive for small GA, making them essentially “emergency only”.

Two years ago (see here) I tried to find out how viable Rapla (EERA) would be as an alternative, but really got nowhere. In any case, Rapla doesn’t have, fuel, customs, night and IFR facilities…

Last Edited by boscomantico at 30 Aug 06:43
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message