Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Time Building in Vienna

Hello everyone.

The way things are looking at the moment, it seems that I will e doing my PPL+NVFR wit flyteam in Szeged, Hungary, then move on to live in Vienna and build my hours from there.
Now, I found a few places that rent aircraft, with varying costs. I wanted to see what advice the community can offer on this. I am also not sure what German terminology to use when looking for an aircraft equity partnership.

I need an NFVR aircraft, preferably in an arrangement that wold allow my to fy with my dog for a night or two every once in a while.

Any thoughts?

Israel

Near Vienna there is LOAN and LOAV, both with multiple clubs and planes to rent. The websites of the airfield would be a start as they have links of clubs and companies located at the airfields.

If you want to buy a plane with someone else the german term is „Haltergemeinschaft“.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Thanks!
So, would that be, “Flugzeug Haltergemeinschaft”?
Do you know of any websites where aircraft shares might be sold? English or German, egal.

Israel

Yardi_z wrote:

Do you know of any websites where aircraft shares might be sold? English or German, egal.

www.planecheck.com lists a few, but as syndicates are a local thing, your best bet will be the bill-boards at the airports in question. If none are posted, place an ad yourself.

Friedrichshafen EDNY

As Snoopy has already mentioned, the two main GA fields for Vienna are Stockerau (LOAU) and Bad Vöslau (LOAV). A bit further away there’s also Krems (LOAG) to the west and Spitzerberg (LOAS) to the south-east. It depends a bit where in Vienna you will be living. Suggest you go to all the airfields and check out the various clubs.

5 Posts
Sign in to add your message