Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA fly-in - Venice Lido LIPV, 18/19 May 2019

OK, sure, ADLS, I now recall this post which explains the issue pretty well.

It’s a pity because basically anybody who can string enough words together for a readable post here on EuroGA (and everybody posting here clearly can) should easily qualify for ELP4 at least, and many for ELP6.

Your purpose sounds good I convinced Justine to come too, but she is going by easyjet for about 20 quid

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Another reason maybe : you picked the only weekend in May that is not a bank holiday. Many people planned vacations just before or after this weekend.

First I wanted to make the September fly-in but LIPV cannot be missed

LFOU, France

Although it’s a bit early for weather forecasts it seems that low will affect the area during next week and that it will dissipate until the end of the week which will provide nice weather from Friday on. Let’s hope I gained some knowledge in meteorology and my forecast come true.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Some of us may fly on to somewhere like Mali Losinj afterwards, for a day or so.

Administrator

Unfortunately I have to be in Zagreb on Monday.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

One week to go

Administrator

Are we doing Saturday night dinner at the aerodrome? Or will we just wing it?

Tököl LHTL

@africaneagle was arranging the restaurant. Let me email them anyway…

Just done it. In Italian and English I have told them 30-40 people.

I did a google and it appears there is no website. It is called the La Rotonda and the reviews seem very good.

Administrator
Administrator

I will be alone. Flying up from Rome Urbe LIRU Saturday morning if anyone wants a ride.

Tököl LHTL
Sign in to add your message