Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Jetprop to Europe. Summer 2019

Landed a S22T after several days of rain at LIPV. Runway was fine. Parking was on hard apron.
Turbines get 99% hard surface parking anyway.

always learning
LO__, Austria

eal wrote:

I am planning to operate at LIPV 15-18 July.

I’ll miss you by a day, going on 19/7!

EGTF, LFTF

Be sure to arrange parking on apron at LIPV. Otherwise you can easily stuck because grass parking doesn’t have good drainage. The runway itself is ok even after heavy rain.

Last Edited by Emir at 10 Jul 15:43
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Many thanks for the replies. I have requested the hard apron parking so hopefully that will be provided.

The other question I have is regarding the VFR segment of the approach. My current IFR plan terminates at VIC NDB.

and from there I was planning to go direct to the first Southerly VFR reporting point Padova Est, and then follow Lido’s recommended VFR routing.
Is this how others have done it?

Cheers – E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

Yes, more or less. But currently, you flight path still clips the Venezia CTR. Need to add another little dogleg (PZ438) to avoid that. All strictly below 1500 feet.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Got it. Perfik, thanks

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

Made it to Lido. Bit of a duck and dive on final 05 as l only spotted the runway at the last minute. :)

Definitely a unique place.
Thanks for all the tips.

E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

Eal, did you receive an answer to your email request? I haven’t to mine, sent to info at aeroportonicelli.it …

Edit: I called them and they said “no problem for hard parking”. Easy.

Last Edited by denopa at 15 Jul 13:14
EGTF, LFTF

Yes, I ended up calling them as well.
Seems they do get the emails but only react if the dates are reasonably near…

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

Here is the landing at Lido

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD
Sign in to add your message