Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Inviting an aviation Youtuber (Flightchops) to Europe and the Venice fly-in

Thanks Dimme. Yes he shows interest in Europe.
If you know them, please ask them, it would be very good publicity.

LFOU, France

Courchevel in the winter would definitely do it for him.

Last Edited by AeroPlus at 23 Jan 18:56
EDLE, Netherlands

Check PM, the guest maybe interested in some vintage flying? (tough he did lot of Harvard/Chipmunks already)

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Thanks all.
Aeroplus, I don’t think he will come before Spring and finding a Courchevel qualified pilot would be tricky. I’ll keep it in mind.
Ibra, this is an excellent idea. I answered you PM. If you have any contacts, please ask around.

I am thinking of a more major task : could anyone fly him to Venice ? The departure point is irrelevant, he would get there by CAT.
So, is anyone with a spare seat willing to become a Youtube star while flying ?

LFOU, France

If by that time there is nobody available to fly him around, I would be more than happy to fly him to Venice and Courchevel as an intermediate stop on the way to Venice as well. But I am sure there are others that can and will offer the same. I regularly watch his video’s and they are indeed very good.

EDLE, Netherlands

AeroPlus wrote:

If by that time there is nobody available to fly him around, I would be more than happy to fly him to Venice and Courchevel as an intermediate stop on the way to Venice as well. But I am sure there are others that can and will offer the same. I regularly watch his video’s and they are indeed very good.

That’s a very generous offer, I’d be tense as hell with all those GoPros in my face.

EHTE, Netherlands

Thanks very much for your offer Aeroplus. I sent you a PM.

LFOU, France

@Jujupilote: I have responded :-)

EDLE, Netherlands

I sent him a list of all the ideas you sent me. Thank you very much to all that participated.
Here is his answer :

LFOU, France

:-)

EDLE, Netherlands
Sign in to add your message