Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Expo Friedrichshafen EDNY 10-13 April 2019

Go on the Saturday then – the show is not open on Sunday

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Peter_Mundy wrote:

Go on the Saturday then – the show is not open on Sunday

Thanks for that. I had simply thought that every exhibition etc runs through Sat and Sun.

EDMB, Germany

I have contacted Felders Restaurant regarding a group on Friday 12th April 2019.

This is where we met in previous years. The place is nice, prices fine, the food is good, and they are flexible with varying numbers (they push tables together as required).

On previous years the general preference was for the Friday evening.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I will tell them 15-20.

Administrator

I’ll be there if I’m not flying (working!).

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

I’ll be there. Probably by car. See you all at the restaurant

LILB, Italy

FWIW, some of us are staying in Hagnau, down the road. Much cheaper, and near a bus stop. It is near the lake so much more interesting than the big town.

Administrator

Bluebeard wrote:

Approximately when would one expect the slot system to go live?

The date has been set. 27th March 2019, 0600 Local. Local time in Friedrichshafen, before anyone asks.

EGSX

Does anyone have a spare seat please going from W or S/SE UK? Obviously a fuel/landing fee contribution.

Adventurer James Ketchell will be doing a couple of talks there on his way round the globe in his gyrocopter world record attempt and I hope to do some networking to get contacts to arrange visits to schools in his way round.

I did have a seat from Blackbushe but they have decided not to go as going to go to Oshkosh instead.

Have looked at direct commercial flights and seems EasyJ only go Sat & Sun so not enough time, though BA a possibility.

Many thanks

Last Edited by Jude098 at 26 Feb 23:42
EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

The date has been set. 27th March 2019, 0600 Local. Local time in Friedrichshafen, before anyone asks.

That is 0500 UTC. I expect it will be manic on the booking site when it opens, as usual.

You have to book a slot timed realistically because they will reject flight plans whose ETA doesn’t fall into the middle of the slot.

Could all those who plan to be at the dinner on Friday 12th April either post here or PM/email me, so I have an idea of numbers?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one