Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Expo Friedrichshafen EDNY 10-13 April 2019

Peter wrote:

Could all those who plan to be at the dinner on Friday 12th April either post here or PM/email me, so I have an idea of numbers?

I plan to be there. Most likely with two fellow pilots from my club.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

From AERO web: “Slots can be booked from Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:00 a.m. (local time)”.

Let’s see how fast the slots will be taken.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I plan to be there on Saturday the whole day.

Belgium

Will be there on April, 12.
Will take the car, since I am fed up with slot hunting, the way you are treated by Tower and the whole ground procedure. If you ever flew into Oshkosh with professional, always friendly handling, of masses of airplanes this is no option.

EDMA

I have just done a mailing about this to everyone who has logged in within the past year and who has selected (in their profile) that they would like to receive emails.

So if you didn’t receive the email, please check your profile, the forum email address (not the public email address – most people have that blank, and probably that’s a good idea even though it’s visible only to logged-in users) is correct. Then check this.

Please note the dinner is on Friday evening, as mentioned above.

BTW, since the clocks change 31st March, 0600 local in Germany (the slot booking opening time) is 0500 UTC when the booking site opens but it is 0400 UTC during the show

Administrator

I will be at the show on Friday and myself and my friend would like to join you for the meal
Regards
David Whitcombe

EGDX, United Kingdom

I recommend that everyone who is likely to be at the dinner joins the telegram group, so I can work out easily how many it is likely to be. Also it makes it easy for those who cancel at short notice to do so, without the restaurant expecting them.

Telegram is a really useful messaging app anyway; much better than Whatsapp.

Joining link

Administrator

I plan to be there, both variants are possible, by plane or by car from Slovakia, depends on the size of group traveling there with me (I have two seater only). We are usually about 7-8 person however … will see.
Plan is to be there 10. – 12. April so Friday is fine for me.
Btw. EDNL/Leutkirch airport is about same time as Konstanz ….
https://www.flugplatz-leutkirch.de/

Slovakia
LZSL, LZOC, LZLU

@Peter, I cannot join the Telegram group. Can you please count me in for the dinner meeting? I’ve already booked my commercial flight.

LRIA, Romania
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one