Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in to Mali Losinj LDLO June 2019

Following the Venice Lido fly-in having resulted in a wash-out and the majority of people cancelling (same as the Cambridge fly-in in May 2018, actually) I think it is right to suggest doing a meet-up at a location which really does tick all the boxes for both VFR and IFR pilots: Mali Losinj LDLO.

We did this in 2014 but that is now 5 years ago and we have many new people on EuroGA.

It is a super scenic location, hard to reach conventionally, like most of Croatia has no “airport management” problems, and is readily accessible to most European pilots.

I can do the weekend of 15th June, onwards.

I also wonder about having a backup date. This had been tried in the past but almost nobody could “book” a backup date.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I can do the weekend of 15th June, onwards.

Just my luck. I’m planning to be at LDLO about a week earlier! By the 15th I have to be back home…

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Very hard for me to do the previous weekend (8th June) because I have an un-movable commitment on the 7th June. Otherwise I would have done, because early June is generally less “peak season”.

Administrator

Not able 15th due to work and 22nd due to family. It’s close by so theoretically I could stop by for a day except for the dates above.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Unable the 15th, but the 22nd should work for me.

LSZK, Switzerland

Dammit. I have screwed up again. I can’t do 22nd June. Other days afterwards are OK.

I could fly out on the 8th too.

Administrator

My wedding anniversary is on June 15th. If you persuade my wife that fly-in is the best way to celebrate it, I’m in.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

June 8th might work for me too

Switzerland

To throw in another day; I could do June 1st, but no other weekend in June…

Marcel

LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland

Emir wrote:

My wedding anniversary is on June 15th. If you persuade my wife that fly-in is the best way to celebrate it, I’m in

There is a wonderful restaurant, alone, by the sea there. Take her there and then act surprised „ohh, I just read on the forum there is a fly in here“. :)

always learning
LO__, Austria
71 Posts
Sign in to add your message