Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in to Mali Losinj LDLO June 2019

I expect to make it on the 8th.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

This is like the [unmentionable current event in UK politics] where no matter how many votes you have, no option gets a majority

Fortunately the person tasked with the executive decision is not standing down anytime soon

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Let’s go for the weekend of the 8th for now.

Administrator

As I promised Peter Im here but I can only do the 15th. or the 22nd. Munich the first week of the month and Kieler Woche the end of the month. I’ll check in to see what you guys decide.

KHTO, LHTL

LDLO will go on the 8th only if the wx is good. Some people, myself included, have a long way to go.

Administrator

Ok

KHTO, LHTL

Does anybody has a suggestion for a hotel there?

EDDS , Germany

Booking.com shows various options which are fine.

Also I am not 100% sure the Apoksiomen Hotel is definitely gone. It may be advertising elsewhere.

Administrator

As the longterm forecast promises excellent weather we plan to join from Saturday to Monday. Maybe we will be four people.
I have had a look on the AIP. It is mentioned there, that every arrival or departure or change in planning has to be announced to the Airport Operator by phone or personal. So keep this in mind.
I hope next weekend the airport will be open, this weekend it is closed by notam due of military operations.

EDDS , Germany

eddsPeter wrote:

I have had a look on the AIP. It is mentioned there, that every arrival or departure or change in planning has to be announced to the Airport Operator by phone or personal. So keep this in mind.

I can understand that when the tower is closed, but this rule seems to apply even when the tower is in operation. Odd.

I hope next weekend the airport will be open, this weekend it is closed by notam due of military operations.

According to current NOTAMs the military exercise will end at noon the 6th.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
Sign in to add your message