Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

September 2019 fly-in: Montenegro, Tivat / Kotor LYTV 7/8 September

They called me today and I have the feeling they will try to find the solution for more than 5 planes. I’m waiting final reply on Tuesday.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Someone mentioned LDSB – any idea of avgas prices? Would a technical stop there be cheaper and/or faster than LDDU (including handling and 100 litres LL100)?

thanks

Sabbasolo wrote:

LDSB – any idea of avgas prices?

HRK 14:96/litre on June 11.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Sabbasolo wrote:

Someone mentioned LDSB – any idea of avgas prices? Would a technical stop there be cheaper and/or faster than LDDU (including handling and 100 litres LL100)?

Can’t comment on the fuel price differential but LDDU are fantastic in regards to handling GA in an efficient manner (i.e. don’t be turned away because they’re a larger international airport).

EGSX

LDDU is €50 or so and a very efficient airport. Cannot fault it. For an overnight stay, stay in Cavtat. Has ILS too.

LDSB is probably slightly more (must bring your AOPA membership proof) but for an overnight stay I prefer Bol which is just down the road. Last time we did something down there, LDSB did a special offer of 50% off whether you were in AOPA or not.

Fuel is probably the same price – sold by INA which is the national Croatian fuel company.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Good news from LYTV – they are ready to accept 10 aircrafts which is exactly the number we have at the moment (confirmed types and regs, actually I believe we miss one reg). Please provide info on where you are coming from and where you’re heading to after LYTV. Info on operator would be nice as well.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

We have 11 who have supplied the details. We can’t add any more to it. It is assumed one will drop out to make 10, which on past record is a safe assumption. Any more will have to fly to Dubrovnik and get a bus, which seems fairly easy.

EDIT: 9 now. 5 more have not supplied details, so assumed to not be coming.

Is there any interest in stopping anywhere interesting after Tivat? I was going to do LGIO but another guy who was going isn’t going there now.

Administrator

I have a “float” of one day; I need to be at my further destination Monday evening, so I’m a good candidate to join a subgroup going elsewhere (not too far east… I go west afterwards) for a bit.

ELLX

I announced everyone would arrive on 6th earliest and depart on 9th latest, weather dependent and the airport is aware of this dependency in GA. For those who haven’t confirmed airport they’re coming from and departing to, please let me know so I can forward this info to the airport.

Last Edited by Emir at 22 Aug 22:20
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

8 aircraft now, so room for 2 more

Actually we have 9 but one of them is “maybe”.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message