Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

September 2019 fly-in: Montenegro, Tivat / Kotor LYTV 7/8 September

We have four aircraft here which is a nice group.

However, I know some dropped out because of the 5-aircraft (later increased to 10-aircraft, after much work by Emir) parking limit. They could not be sure they would get a parking space. And then a number of people simply wasted these parking spaces while being silent when it came to supplying dates etc, despite being “on the list”.

Also, having had the 10 spaces booked, the airport would have turned away unrelated GA arrivals.

So this will need to be looked at on future fly-ins.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hope you had a great time. With hindsight we could easily have joined you as we are holidaying in LDLO which isn’t so far away…

EGCJ, United Kingdom

A few pics so far:

After a 6.5hr (airborne time) flight, landing on Brac LDSB

Passing Dubrovnik

Big hills all around Kotor

The old town is really nice

You can walk up to the top here

A nice trip to Perast down the road

I will probably fly to LDLO tomorrow or Tuesday to get full tanks (no avgas at Tivat) and then fly back home directly over the E Alps. The wx keeps changing…

It’s been a brilliant meet-up. A nice group of nine of us.

The location is superb, and everyone here is really nice.

The wx has been good. A few little showers…

Administrator

Looks amazing guys enjoy!

EGSX

Great pictures! Looks very nice!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Yep Wish I could have joined. Next time. Peter and everyone else involved, thanks for organizing the event.

KHTO, LHTL

The airport could easily park 30-50 GA aircraft. They have a vast amount of room, and waste big chunks of it by letting bizjets park right in the middle

Administrator

Looks nice, hope you enjoyed. Nice pictures waiting for the report and more pictures

ES?? - Sweden

I’ll throw in few random pics…

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

This is a great location. Great scenery, great food, prices very reasonable (would at least double if/when they join the EU), really nice friendly people, and a high standard of customer service.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message