Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

September 2019 fly-in: Montenegro, Tivat / Kotor LYTV 7/8 September

I think they call that fine dining. Anyway thanks. Kinda figured that out or at least was hopeful that was the case. They probably have a deal with one of the cruise lines.

KHTO, LHTL

Restaurants always charge much more for drinks than you could buy them at a supermarket.

Anyway, those who didn’t turn up really missed out. The location was superb and the wx was great most of the time. A really nice even temperature even at night

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Restaurants earn the money on drink, food does not contribute a great deal. Fleecing – BS. Try running a restaurant for yourself. I did for 20 years so have some experience.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

The xmas holiday made it possible for me to spend two days writing up this trip and editing a video of the flight down there

http://peter2000.co.uk/aviation/tivat

Due to lack of time it is the only trip I have written up for 2019.

The video has most ATC calls and covers the Shoreham – Brac – Tivat journey. It was a rather hazy flight so it was created to be of special interest to new instrument rated pilots.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Nice write-up!

Sad I couldn’t join this year. An 8-17 job steals most of your freedom in exchange for some money that you cannot spend on AVGAS because you have to work

ESME, ESMS
105 Posts
Sign in to add your message