Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ostend EBOS G.A. upgraded facilities (terminal, bikes, etc)

Airborne_Again wrote:

Hm. Intra-EU, non-Schengen, the only formality which is required is a passport check and I would be annoyed if that took more than a few minute once the police has arrived. Usually it is much quicker than that. That Gendec nonsense within the EU is something the Belgians have invented by themselves.

On departure actual border check lasted one minute, police was there – I meant that security check, police check and ride from main terminal to aircraft lasted 10 minutes in total. On arrival we had security check first (because we were entering main building which is obviously in different security zone than GA) then ride to main terminal and police check – again it was some 10 minutes in total.

Besides Serbia, I saw Gendec in Italy (Verona), Greece (every airport, even for intra-Greece flights) and here and there on some airports I can’t exactly recollect now. Usually, nobody asked it in advance except Verona (they insisted on this) and Oostende (they didn’t insist but they said it would speed up the things). I simply fill it in and don’t ask much questions

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
21 Posts
Sign in to add your message