Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Moldova, a friendship mission

Just arrived back from my Trip. Maybe a full trip report follows.

Just to update this thread with current information:
Landing fee and parking fee are cheaper than cheap at LUKK (like Nuccio said): ~1,80€ for Landing, Take-Off and Parking one Night (Cessna 172 – 1157kg MTOW).
We paid ~43€ for handling and the guy from handling was very nice and helped a lot with paper work, communication, taxi, … fair deal.

If somebody plans to go there – i can bring you in contact with the handler and with some smaller, recommended airfields in Moldova.

EDGH

Hello everybody.
Thanks to all for appreciation.
To answer boscomantico here follow the fees paid on my first landing which was not properly a technical landing. I parked there overnight.

Marshalling + Minibus + Basic handling = 31,20€ (paid to the handling company AEROPORT HANDLING S.R.L.)

Landing & Take-Off (0.23 €) + Parking 1 night (0.77 €) + Security/MTOW (0.14 €) + VAT = 1.37 € (paid to the airport Avia Invest)

All this for an ULAC (Tecnam P92) of 450 Kg MTOW.

bye
Nuccio

N410617 E0142719
S. Agata de Goti, Benevento, Italy

I think I paid around 200 or 250… but that was in 2003…

Nuccio made a technical stop only. Plus he is 472.5 kgs only. @Nuccio, what did you pay on your first landing at LUKK?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

In June we paid 400 euro for overnight in LUKK with SR22 :-(

G3x
LKKU, Czech Republic

Thank you – very nice and informative video! What a timing – I’m planing a trip to Moldova in two weeks.
Had actually some fear of high fees in Chișinău, but that seems unjustified.

EDGH

Very nice!

LFMD, France

Thanks for this nice video!
Good for GA.

LFMD, France

Bravo, very enjoyable video thank you! Thumbs up

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Thank you Nuccio for sharing this great trip report. A very nice production, pics & video! Nothing like sunrise take-offs..
Indeed good to see that there is GA there as well. Was that AN2 really used for regular pax transport?

Last Edited by aart at 12 Aug 06:52
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Well done Nuccio. I did Chisinau and LUKK in 2003. Good to see they don‘t charge an arm and a leg these days. And good to see some GA is happening nearby!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message