Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain, Oct/Nov 2019

So Pamplona was massive just like Merida last year

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

massive just like Merida last year

I seem to recall you and Peter had to contend with some icing conditions that were not for the light-hearted and the TKS fluid after-bill was high…that kind of wx did not invite for many visitors

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Pamplona 2015.

I don’t mind; I have been to both Pamplona and Zaragoza.

It’s a matter of how many will actually turn up… The two are quite close to each other. I would say Zaragoza is visually more scenic.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Would it not be helpful to hone in on a couple potential weekends (+ adjacent days for those interested) that would work for people alongside other commitments?

I’d suggest filling in the here linked Doodle, if people are ok with that? The options are yes, “if need be” and no. The poll itself is private to the degree that no-one else can see the responses but I’d suggest sharing the results on here regularly. Probably best to use your EuroGA username.

If not, Peter feel free to delete this post!

EGSX

Thanks Tim.
I’d be fine to use this Doodle. Would it be a good idea to add a question on preference for Zaragoza or Pamplona? Or even a no-go for one or the other destination?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Antonio wrote:

I seem to recall you and Peter had to contend with some icing conditions that were not for the light-hearted and the TKS fluid after-bill was high…that kind of wx did not invite for many visitors

It’s true but it wasn’t forecasted it was supposed to be SCT with ISO TCU and tops at FL140 and it was OVC with EMB TCU and tops at FL210-220.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Administrator

Can anyone interested in a meet-up in Spain, sometime this year, please join up the above telegram group and post their available dates.

Administrator

This weekend might be good choice. The weather looks ok in whole Europe, so arriving from any side should not be a problem. Plus Zaragoza forecast looks great.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Since nobody showed interest for this weekend, I’ll have self-fly-in to Mallorca LESB with immigration stop at Alghero LIEA. A lot of headwind both on way there and way back is forecasted, so I expect more than 5 flight hours each direction.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message