Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in Annecy LFLP 19-20 Sep 2020

Hello all, you can add me to the group. Annecy is a very nice place. It’s been nominated as best living place in France.
https://www.villesetvillagesouilfaitbonvivre.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Top-50-plus-de-2000-hab.pdf

Jean
EBST, Belgium

Jean I recommend joining the telegram group. Link in post #1. It makes it much easier to coordinate everything.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

If anyone is still in or near Haute Savoie the following weekend, this year’s European Mountain Pilots gathering will be at Megève. Friendly altiport with long tarmac runway and a decent bistro.

To land there as PIC requires a Part-FCL MOU rating or a site qualification unless you’re in a ULM. If you have neither but wish to visit, we may be able to organise something.

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

The turnout for Annecy is going to be big… 21 aircraft and probably about 50 people.

Administrator

I am interested, but I need to check my availability and see where and which aircraft I could use (I would not take one all the way from Trondheim). So, stay tuned, I’ll keep you informed :-).

ENVA, Norway

We are now at 25 aircraft, 51 persons. Debating whether to rent a boat to go around the lake

Anyone interested, please join the telegram group. Joining link in post #1.

Administrator

We now have enough people agreeing to pay in advance to book the boat for the dinner, which should be nice.

Administrator

Currently looking at the boat for lunch, not dinner, due to some booking issues.

Join the telegram group if interested. Link in post #1.

Administrator

@peter you should set this thread as sticky, since the dates are approaching.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

We got enough votes to book the boat for lunchtime instead of the evening.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message