Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in Annecy LFLP 19-20 Sep 2020

Hope you had a good time. Whose Aztec is the other one ?

LFOU, France

It turned into an Aztec meetup :-)

Is there anyone planning to go who isn’t in the telegram group, and/or isn’t on the spreadsheet?

Currently we have 12 aircraft on the list, 25 POB.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Sure; just post your details in the telegram group if you can – details in post #1. I will update the spreadsheet.

But in practice whoever turns up on the day, turns up For a weekend fly-in, some turn up on Friday, some on Saturday. We use the telegram group to coodinate things.

Administrator

I would like to join the Annecy Fly in 19-20 September is that still possible?

EHLE, Netherlands

We still have approx 15 aircraft intending to go. Hoping the quarantine matrix doesn’t get worse in the meantime…

An option was discussed in the telegram group on moving the destination but it met with almost no interest and anyway the “scenic” options are fewer now, with more countries shut.

Administrator

I am sorry to sound a bit frustrated but

• the above change was 4 months ago
  • it was posted here
  • this thread was promoted to the banners twice
  • this thread was made a Sticky twice
  • it was posted etc in the telegram group (most people there never respond, and anyway a lot use nicknames)
  • it went out in two email mailshots

There is literally nothing more humanly possible one can do. One does need to remain basically in contact / read the forum / read the emails. I suspect a lot of people lose the emails in spam filters – see the threads about whitelisting euroga.org.

On top of that we have the CV19 situation which makes it very difficult to do anything, for many pilots around Europe.

Administrator

I have changed the candidate date to 26-27 September

unfortunately I can’t make it on that weekend…

Best,

Marcel

LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland

Just checking everyone is aware of the DATE: 19-20 Sep.

It was moved some months ago and even though this was posted in the forum, and mentioned in emails sent out, it wasn’t noted by everyone and I suspect somebody will still turn up a week later.

Currently we have 17 aircraft, 34 POB, all still on the list. From all over Europe, though almost everyone from the UK has dropped out.

Confirmation from the airport:

I replied each will pay their own.

Administrator

The boat trip is assumed cancelled so I have refunded all the deposits.

The fly-in is still going ahead. The list comprises of 23 aircraft and 46 POB.

Administrator
94 Posts
Sign in to add your message