Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New AENA Spain webpage for online airport tax payments and Insignia VFR ENAIRE

AENA Spain has just released a webpage to process airport tax payments online, that way it will no longer be required to walk to the airport offices to pay (sometimes huge distances…).
With the new system payments can be processed online while onboard the airplane, etc
In some airports this is a huge advantage.
We have requested them to translate it to english ………………..
Please feel free to submit any comments on the usage in order to report it to them.

https://wwwssl.aena.es/csee/Satellite?Language=ES_ES&pagename=TPV_Pagos_Aeropuertos

Also ENAIRE has released the new INSIGNIA VFR webpage with the intention to gather airspace and airport information. We also have requested them to translate it to english …. Spain is different …..

https://insigniavfr.enaire.es/

Carlos
LECU LEFM, Spain

@CarlosJ

Very useful!

Gracias

Don't get too slow
LECU, Spain

Super helpful. But in Spanish only, not so! Let’s keep fingers crossed they translate into English, that should be sufficient. A win-win!

Last Edited by AndersB at 04 Jan 10:44
ESOW, Sweden

Viva Espania

AndersB wrote:

But in Spanish only, not so

Well, I don’t speak either Spanish nor French, but it always surprises me how much easier it is to understand written Spanish (or Portuguese) than French. A bit Google and some wild educated associations and you are just fine.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

The page is super-simple – even without English translation it’s useful. I guess the idea is to get invoice by e-mail and then use this payment gateway page for settlement.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I don‘t see how this will solve problem, at least not at the commercial airports. Even if handling is not required, you still to get a paper flightplan stamped as your airside pass. It might be useful for places such as Sabadell, though.

Also, visitors will not usually know how much exactly they have to pay. So what to enter in the field for the amount?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Ha, if Spanish is a problem, you can always use this page:
https://wwwssl.aena.es/csee/Satellite?Language=EN_GB&pagename=TPV_Pagos_Aeropuertos

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

The AENA webpage is only to pay AENA invoices sent previously by email, so as of today , any other charge by a local handler (in the cases that are required) should be paid directly to the handler. We have requested them to expand the service to pay for any other items…
The invoices can be requested over the phone and then they will send the email + invoice to be able to pay through the webpage.
I attach a file with all AENA airports emails and phone numbers of the local operational offices.

Regarding the requirement to have flightplans printed out, we have objected this stupid requirement because it is not needed with FPLs presented through web services and this requirement is different from airport to airport. There is no standardization on this in the AENA network ………..
Moreover ENAIRE with its Icaro XXI flightplan tool creates .PDF files and the requirement to print out its just nonsense……. ENAIRE has launched a new APP for FPLs currently only available for Android but it will be released soon for iOS/iPhone

https://notampib.enaire.es/icaro/publicAction/displayInternetFPLRequest.do

Also at some airports they require to insert the full name and passport or national identity document number for each passenger on board, this is plain stupid again and AENA in the last December 11th meeting agreed to change it and keep it as it should be, the FPL contains only the total number of people on board and then at the security gate each person presents its passport or national identity document.
I will keep you posted on any advance ……… I don’t promise anything in this “sunny Spain” ………….

Carlos

Procedimiento_pasarela_de_pago_pie_de_av_C3_ADon_171219_pdf

Carlos
LECU LEFM, Spain

CarlosJ wrote:

Regarding the requirement to have flightplans printed out, we have objected this stupid requirement because it is not needed with FPLs presented through web services and this requirement is different from airport to airport.

There’s a saying in Croatian that’s literarily translated like this: “Leisured priest baptizes even goats.” I guess it applies to all bureaucracy at the airports and related to flying.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

@CarlosJ, a super effort on your part to get this all into English and printed FPL abolished. Much appreciated. Please keep on it and report back progress just as you’re doing. Great! Many thanks.

LSZK, Switzerland
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message