Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Anyone have information About flying into Memmingen EDJA?

Hi anyone have information about a flight into Memmingen. The Good the bad the ugly?

Having a problem figuring out landing fees due to Noise criteria. They seem to use 4 different standards that Im not familiar with.

Thanks

KHTO, LHTL

Call them or write them an email. Contact are here: https://www.allgaeu-airport.com/home/company/business-aviation/generalaviation/. I think they answer quite quickly and are quite nice. I’ve written twice to this email address [email protected] and have received a response first time in 7 minutes, second in 44 minutes.

If you are coming from outside of the EU/Schengen, they will ask for a customs form. I don’t know if they need something when coming from inside the EU/Schengen. Just ask them.

I’ve been there with a Seneca II, MTOW 1999kg, don’t remember any huge fees (although I don’t have the exact numbers). You can probably get the information about that as well by asking.

Last Edited by Vladimir at 14 Jan 19:34
LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

German-language Pireps at http://eddh.de/info/lande_pireps.php?pi_icao=EDJA indicate an unspectacular event, but they advise to request fuel already during the approach so you get to taxi to the southside for refueling…

Last Edited by Marcel at 14 Jan 20:37
LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland

MikeWhiskey wrote:

German-language Pireps at http://eddh.de/info/lande_pireps.php?pi_icao=EDJA indicate an unspectacular event, but they advise to request fuel already during the approach so you get to taxi to the southside for refueling…

I have always been parked south of the runway. They will shuttle you to the terminal.

EGTK Oxford

Thanks indeed they responded to my email super fast. Unfortunately they could not answer the landing fee issue until I provide them with a copy of my noise certificate, which is in my plane. They did state that C210s have been in all four categories of landing fee due whichever noise certificate the C210 had documented. I would love to find out how the 210 owner got his plane into the quietest grouping. Anyone want to PM me that info.?

KHTO, LHTL

The good – professional ATC
The bad – can be pretty full during training evenings
The ugly – they always park you Southside, near the pumps, shuttle you to customs/immigration and back, which can take 30-60min depending on traffic.

Avgas can be paid at the pump by CC.
You can also enter/leave Southside, if you have a cab or rental to pick you up there.

EDM_, Germany

MikeWhiskey wrote:

German-language Pireps

Thanks used google translate worked pretty well.

Next hurdle, are there any electric outlets near the parking positions?

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

Thanks used google translate worked pretty well.

Next hurdle, are there any electric outlets near the parking positions?

Ha. You are joking right?

EGTK Oxford

Do you mean google translate or the electric outlets?

KHTO, LHTL

ch.ess wrote:

he ugly – they always park you Southside, near the pumps, shuttle you to customs/immigration and back, which can take 30-60min depending on traffic.

How far is it to walk?

KHTO, LHTL
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message