Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Expo Friedrichshafen 1-4 April 2020 (show cancelled)

From the organisers
……………………………………….

As Head of AERO Friedrichshafen I have experienced many situations during the last 30 years which have affected the global economy and the aerospace industry in a negative way.
But never before an incident had such a strong impact on the global economy like the new Coronavirus.

I always believed in the saying: There is no total safety. There are only various levels of uncertainty.

Until we received this information, my team and I were convinced, that this would also be valid in dealing with the Coronavirus and that despite existing uncertainties we can run AERO Friedrichshafen 2020 with around 700 exhibitors as planned.

Since the last days we have received a growing number of cancellations and explicit signals by our exhibitors and visitors, which makes an implementation of AERO Friedrichshafen 2020 not possible anymore. In addition to these economical reasons, we have to ensure the health and safety of our attendees in the best possible way. This means that we have to postpone AERO Friedrichshafen 2020 to another not yet defined date.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Peter wrote:

Anyone still interested in a meet up?

Tentatively “yes”.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Maybe… but if FHA is the best place for this then I’d question. There are cheaper places in the area.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I’ ll have a lot of free time in April and May :-(

Pegaso airstrip, Italy

The lake area (Hagnau etc) is really nice.

The airport itself isn’t really relevant if travelling by GA. Queues are minimal now.

We also have those postponed La Rochelle and Spain meet-ups…

I’ve just posted a pile of EuroGA leaflets to the organisers!

We have the Annecy meet-up end of May.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes indeed, it is confirmed on there website. Unfortunately no exhibition for me this year.

EBGB

Aero is delayed to an undefined date:

https://www.aerokurier.de/aero-2020-messe-wird-verschoben/

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I have updated the thread title otherwise everybody with an Iphone will post the same thing

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Postponed till when? Or is it cancelled?

KHTO, LHTL

No alternative date mentioned. Which to me equals a cancellation.

Heieiei…. No pilgrimage this year…….

LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message