Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Expo Friedrichshafen 1-4 April 2020 (show cancelled)

C210_Flyer wrote:

I wanted to see from Garmin how a GTN 650 as my #1 plays with my existing 430W and if I upgrade my G330 to a G345 how it all is displayed on my G600.

You are unlikely to have this exact setup on the stand to play with it; they will show “only” the latest gizmos, not a mix with older ones. However, I have found Garmin email support quite competent with answering that kind of pre-sales technical questions.

ELLX

Thanks for the info.

KHTO, LHTL

I eventually cancelled my AirBnB at Friedrichshafen. I’ve already been there 4 times, so I’d rather do another destination if possible.

Jean
EBST, Belgium

I am cancelling my trip due to coronavirus spread.
I think it is wise to minimise the threat. Looking at what is happening right now in all countries – I would not be surprised if the authorities cancelled the exhibition at all.
Although I know that the virus is not that dangerous for younger people (me for example) we should think in a responsible way and take care of the older ones who are in a much much higher danger so we should try to avoid being exposed and spread the flu.

Poland

The show was cancelled some days ago – above.

Some of us may still fly to EDNY for a meet-up. I plan to go with my younger son and have a day or so near the lake. It’s really scenic. I will ask in the telegram group if I should cancel the Felders restaurant; the answer is prob99 Yes.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

The show was cancelled some days ago – above.

Sorry,
Im behind my plane again

Poland

New date 14 – 17 April 2021

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Given the current state of the coronavirus epidemic, I would not count on that date either.
Anything before June is wishful thinking.

ESMK, Sweden

2021, @Arne

EBST, Belgium

airways wrote:

I tend to agree with this, TBH.
ESMK, Sweden
Sign in to add your message