Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Expo Friedrichshafen 1-4 April 2020 (show cancelled)

Peter wrote:

2020 will be a year all of us will remember for the rest of our lives. Probably almost everyone will have never seen another like it.

I would expect this to be the new normal. Personally I do not count on the Aero or any other mass event to happen in the next years. And the other question will be if the financial possibilities will still be around for them to warrant a trade show in recreational aviation. With the collapsed economy, most people will need their money for survival.

Peter wrote:

It shows how vulnerable humans are, and when one looks at the range of fevers it could have been much worse.

Fevers tend to burn themselfs out quite a bit quicker and are usually known quantities.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Hm we are still part of nature and on occasion it makes an humbling uninvited visit in our daily lives. Be careful out there..

ESG..., Sweden

2020 will be a year all of us will remember for the rest of our lives. Probably almost everyone will have never seen another like it. It shows how vulnerable humans are, and when one looks at the range of fevers it could have been much worse.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I should have been at Friedrichshaffen today. So nice wx since 2 weeks !

Jean
EBST, Belgium

I’ve just discovered that somehow we managed to run two threads on this, at the same time. No wonder some people got confused by not seeing the posts about the cancellation

Apologies; not often this sort of thing gets past me.

Administrator

I can see why they cancelled. It would have been difficult to run the Aero show with all that stuff going on as well.

Administrator

Surreal…

EBST, Belgium

Expo area converted to field hospital.

LPFR, Poland

@Arne – which is why I made post 39

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

It’s official.

ESMK, Sweden
90 Posts
Sign in to add your message