Welcome to our forums

EuroGA Airports Database

Stand by

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Now try it. Working for me.

Administrator

@Peter, Im probably blind and cant see it, but is there a link (button?) to this on the forum page header?

Not yet. I need to ask David to add one. Thanks for the reminder

I also realised something bizarre. Probably a lot of people thought this is a pre-filled database which already contains all the information! I need to make it clearer.

Administrator

Could someone please add a report (or edit one they created in the past) and upload an image from an IOS device which is portrait.

We have done some fixes to the image processing and want to make sure this is working correctly.

Administrator

ZZZZ is now working. You can add your favourite farm strip, etc.

Just type ZZZZ into the ICAO code box in the Create a New Entry form and a map pops up, and a click in the middle of the runway sets the coordinates, and then carry on as normal for an airport with an existing ICAO code.

Not sure if anyone saw my post above, but one portrait pic did appear in one of the reports. I can’t tell what device it came from because the jpeg converter we are using strips off all EXIF data.

Administrator

As an aside, if you didn’t get an email some days ago about this airport database project, check your email here is still valid, and if it is, check this and this.

If your email doesn’t work then you won’t be receiving forum notifications either e.g. PMs, thread watches etc.

Link done on home page.

Administrator

I had a sideways ios picture but had already corrected it with a computer. I can try tonight.

I’m having trouble uploading a photo to LFHV: it says “1.jpg” but doesn’t show a preview and won’t let you click submit..?

Is it worth adding bike to the methods of transport? For airports that have bicycles, or for pilots with folding bikes.

I found it hard to find photos – I guess you don’t take many when you’re flying – but luckily I stole a few from my wife. Something to remember when flying starts again

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Hmmm yes we found something… stand by

Somehow it thinks LFHV is ZZZZ and is expecting the coordinates (the clickable map, etc).

Administrator

Should be fixed.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message