Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA Airports Database

arj1 wrote:

What I’m surprised with is that no one published yet a (relatively new) report for likes of EDDF/EDDM/EHAM/EBBR/EGGW/EGSS/EGKK/LFPB/… Only exception is LSZH.

Give it some time. I just added EHAM. Was there last year.

Switzerland

I think whoever does a report on EGKK will deserve more than a EuroGA t-shirt

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

EuroGA Airports Database

Where is the link to it ?

United Kingdom
Administrator

PDFs are now supported. The max size for images and PDFs is now 30MB.

The ZZZZ entry interface is much better now, with at least two different map styles and coordinate display.

Administrator

I put an entry for EDGS in de database, hit Enter en realized that I didn’t put a picture with it. So, I clicked Edit and tried to upload a picture, but the Submit button becomes greyed out and no preview is shown. See image. Uploading is done from a MacBook.

EHLE (Lelystad - NL), Netherlands

@CCO709 I have just tried it on your report and it works. Could you try again? I was doing some tests just now, with uploading huge files.

Administrator

Sorry, my bad. I didn’t mention I was using Safari. There it won’t work, but in Chrome without any problem. Photo uploaded.

Did you use drag/drop, or did you use the upload image button and then select the file?

We tested it with Safari some time ago and it worked. Which version of Safari and OSX do you have?

Administrator

I used the upload image button and selected the file. Safari 13.1 on macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Sign in to add your message