Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Short Video - Annemasse and the Alps

I've done this trip a couple of times now. I think Annemasse charge something like €15 for landing and €9 per night parking.

Outbound, Geneva route you close to the GVA overhead while encouraging you to cancel IFR. On departure, call GVA Departures 131.325 on the ground for airways clearance and expect to route via MOLUS or CBY. Current instructions are here.

[to insert youtube videos, drop the "share" URL into your post directly]

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Chris, I still have a problem to access the video. Both here and youtube directly....

LKKU, LKTB

OK, it seems to come up in my browser (Safari).

Let's try another link, this time from Chrome:

Peter, thanks again. I am pretty tech-savvy but can't see the youtube "share" URL anywhere...

[To insert youtube videos, drop the "share" URL into your post directly. Don't use the Image button, etc. The "share" URL is under the youtube image... you get About - Share - Add To etc. In this case the URL is http:/ /youtu.be/Xj_MCXYoWJE. Michal - what precisely is the issue for you?]

Spending too long online

My vacation playground... Cool!

EFHF

Nice video Chris! I remember having been there once and I just asked to go down the glideslope of the ILS at Geneva with a breakout to the left for final at Annemasse.

I liked Annemasse a lot as it sits so near to Geneva and with friendly people on the airfield.

EDLE, Netherlands

I might have to ask for the ILS at GVA one day.

The radar controllers are very helpful, both inbound and outbound.

Is it extortionate to land and park there?

Spending too long online

Chris: I never landed at Geneva, but used their ILS to actually land at Annemasse. It is easy. You just fly on the ILS over the lake and when about to land break out to the left and land at Annemasse (making sure there is no other traffic in- or outbound there.

EDLE, Netherlands
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message