Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Exploring the Kiel Canal

With the relaxation of the latest UK Government restrictions, my planned ‘Fly-Out’ ’Exploring the Kiel Canal is ON.
Exploring_the_wonder_of_the_Kiel_Canal_2020_pdf

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

The picture of Rendsburg Airport (EDXR) in your pdf is wrong! It shows, as far as I can see it, the airport Koblenz (EDRK)

Last Edited by Tigerflyer at 05 Jul 17:35
EDWF, Germany

I have landed there

Excuse my giant circuit, this was during my PPL training.

ESME, ESMS

If it’s OK for you and the weather plays ball, I could arrange that I join you with the RV-7 for lunch in EHMZ (might be doing circuits there for familiarisation training). Going to Kiel would be nice but I have the nagging feeling that my work schedule won’t allow it.

EHRD / Rotterdam

Enjoy the trip ! I wish to visit the uboat in Kiel some day. But no vacations this summer

LFOU, France

If it’s OK for you and the weather plays ball, I could arrange that I join you with the RV-7 for lunch in EHMZ

Sebastian, you are more than welcome – as others are too – to join us at any stage of the trip.
My mobile # is: +44 7970228762.
Just send me a text if/when something is possible and I can keep you posted. Peter Geldard

Tigerflyer 05-Jul-20 17:34 02
The picture of Rendsburg Airport (EDXR) in your pdf is wrong! It shows, as far as I can see it, the airport Koblenz (EDRK)

Well spotted!
Last year (2019) my trip was: Rambling down The Rhine when we went to Koblenz.
In making up the ‘flyer’ for this trip one of the pictures from last year’s must have inadvertently been used again.
The crucial thing is that in my morning’s briefing I will ensure that they have the right plates and use, if need be, the visual picture from SkyDemon and not my poster as an aide memoire!
The most important thing is that the lovely restaurant is open for lunch 🍷

7 Posts
Sign in to add your message