Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Croatia and back

@Antonio Thanks :) I always thought the 177RG would be great. Never flown one though. From what I read the RG and better aerodynamics make for a better cruise speed compared to the 172 I usually fly.

As for the 182RG: DennisS will need to chime in for more details on the paint. The autopilot is connected to the GTN750, the Aspen was recently added. The engine is a O-540-J3C5D, no turbo.

I only had <10hrs on it so far, but already came to like the bigger cabin and better cruise speed.

EDFE, Germany

@ChrisR nicevideo! Surely there is a lot of behind-the-scenes work editing it!

I like the 182RG! We almost ended up buying one when we settled for our former 177RG. I also like the original paint livery! Is it the original painting? It seems to be in good condition! Also the cockpit is not unlike our 210 with Aspen and GTN750…does the airplane have autopilot functionality connected to both?

The only thing I missed was a bit more use of the plane’s payload capability with “only” 2 POB . Is it the turbo one?

Shows how much you can do with a reasonably capable GA airplane.

Antonio

Antonio
LESB, Spain

@ChrisR it’s a small world for sure and after a while, we know the nice places to visit :)
Keep up the good work with the videos!

EBMO, EBKT

@jvdo “You will find that general aviation is a small world” – this is what I was told by a nice guy I met at the Jersey Aero Club (I believe Jeff was the name), after he was kind enough to let me sit in his Tecnam 2010. Which I would second ever since. In fact, after landing in Losinj, I got out and immediately spotted “D-EILE” next to us, which caught my eye 2 years earlier in St. Johann (Austria). What are the odds, right? :)

Last Edited by ChrisR at 27 Oct 20:07
EDFE, Germany

Very nice video! I noticed my plane LN-YXZ parked in the background at LDLO :)

EBMO, EBKT

That’s a good observation… I always find that upon returning from the September meet-up, the winter arrives really fast.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@airways: Thanks for the feedback :)

@Capitaine: Happy to hear – feels just like a few days ago… All of a sudden it is winter it seems… ^^

EDFE, Germany

Thanks ChrisR, this brightened up an autumn evening

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

I quite enjoyed that. Didn’t have a problem with the music, I prefer it over ATC chatter.

EBST, Belgium

@ChrisR a simple mistake to make when one is under an influence…
The customs officer at Losinj was incredible when I visited… I was definitely under an influence.

Great video, hope you make more in the future!
Really enjoy the inflight tail perspective as it captures the feeling quite well.

Happy landings and many flights to you!

18 Posts
Sign in to add your message