Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Short trip to LDLO

The majority of my trips in Covid times are one-day hops to seaside for breaking daily routine. Working online and throughout the week means I’m not limited to weekends for making these escapes.

Here are few pics from today’s trip, brightening grim reality

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Eccellente!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Hvala! Eye watering shots. Love it! Is Lanterna open?

Last Edited by Snoopy at 31 Mar 19:17
always learning
LO__, Austria

Snoopy wrote:

Is Lanterna open?

No. The majority plans to open in May because Easter will be pretty much lockdown.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Ah but is the Barracuda open?

That was where the EuroGA fly-in ended up in 2014, for the €100/person fish dinner (which was outstanding, btw)… In 2020 it didn’t open until June.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Very beautiful! I would love to go there again this year (including some other Croatian islands), as far as Covid regulations permits.

Switzerland

Frans wrote:

I would love to go there again this year (including some other Croatian islands), as far as Covid regulations permits.

Negative PCR test is needed and that’s all that’s required. After entering Croatia you can travel without any limitation, islands included.

Last Edited by Emir at 13 Apr 12:14
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Is that the case from the UK too (as far as Croatia is concerned)?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It’s changing on daily basis – this link should always contain actual info. So currently is even more relaxed – vaccination is taken into account as well.

Last Edited by Emir at 13 Apr 12:23
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

From the German point of view, all of Croatia is now again classified as a “risk area” (actually even “high risk area”!).

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message