Random Europa flying

[Lyon-Bron approach](

[Lyon-Bron depature](

[San Bonet approach](

[San Bonet depature](

[Anncy approach](

[A380](

enjoy

[to post youtube videos, just drop in the Share link directly into the post - see Posting Tips, but I've not edited the above]

EDAZ

Why did Radar cancel your IFR into Mallorca?

EGTK Oxford
  Why did Radar cancel your IFR into Mallorca?

That is a good question. That was the second time in spain that radar canceled my IFR flight. Maybe when I reach the MSA or the last IFR fix, still don´t know. But when I am right the PIC is the only person in the world how can cancel.

EDAZ

You can try answering next time "Your ATC license is revoked, time 1230".

Don't the Brits also cancel your IFR in a very nasty way by telling you "contact London Information on 123.45"? Well, they don't cancel your IFR but they let you fall off the cliff by kicking you out of the ATC system.

Oops, I have a similar clip from 3 years ago. ![](

EDXQ

You can try answering next time "Your ATC license is revoked, time 1230".

EDXQ

I think you were very cautious with your minimum at Annecy. I think you used about 800 or 900 feet agl, whereas if you look at the additional page in the Jeppesen charts there are much lower minimums than that, down to about 330'agl or something like that.

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

But thinking about it it varies slightly dependent on your missed approach climb gradient.

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

But there is a difference between saying, if you can't cancel IFR in 1 mile turn left heading XX and do Y vs, your IFR is cancelled. The former happened to me last week with FFT approach going into Egelsbach. But cancelling your IFR is wrong.

EGTK Oxford
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message