Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

Let’s do another attempt for a LECD fly-in. I suggest we go for 6-8 Oct. I checked with the airport and they have no events scheduled for that month and hotel availability should be fine after the summer season and before the ski season.

I’ll start up a Telegram Group in the summer. I know it’s far away but any initial indications by people who like the idea are welcome.

From here

Telegram group

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

of course, I’m in

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

I know you will Dan Thanks for bumping the thread. 😉

I am in.

Should be a great meet-up; the LESU one was outstanding.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m in as well with just a small probability of leaving on Saturday afternoon if the weather in not cooperating on Sunday.

Last Edited by Emir at 10 May 07:08
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks @aart for organising this, sadly, I will be in US for a wedding on that week-end

PS: I may come to LaCerdanya if that wedding is cancelled

Last Edited by Ibra at 10 May 09:36
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

We really could also do 29th sep-Oct 1st. Should work better for Emir, and I suspect Dan and Peter would have no problem. Here you go @Ibra, no more excuses or are you now going to say you were planning to go to the US the week before the wedding by boat?

I am in for Sep29…I am planing a swim, it’s faster than boats and cheaper than airlines

Last Edited by Ibra at 10 May 10:56
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Good! we are five already, flyers who may not have a problem looking at a cloud from the inside occasionally, so wx may not be a spoiler. I think I can drum up a Spanish delegation, like for instance my friend @antonio who would be able to use the occasion to renew his mountain rating!

Surely there will be more takers from the North.

I had blocked the Oct 6 weekend but with some arrangements it should also be possible to go the last September weekend. Is this now settled for 29th of September? We would check-in either on our way to or from Spain…

Germany
193 Posts
Sign in to add your message