Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

Does anyone have a phone number there so I can be the first to try to reserve a hangar?

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Let me contact them to check if there is hangar space to begin with. AFAIR the hangars were always packed, mainly with gliders. If there is a spot, you’d be number one :)

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

If you accept wood & cloth planes with < 50hp and wings with constant chord, then please count me in :)

BOD
LSGY, LFSP, LFHM, Switzerland

BOD wrote:

If you accept wood & cloth planes with < 50hp and wings with constant chord, then please count me in :)

Anything that flies is welcome on EuroGA fly-ins. Even the people who come with other means of transportation are welcome

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

and we love

wings with constant chord

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Wonderful @bod, look forward meeting you and seeing this nice little kolibri. And for a Swiss, the Pyrenees must be no more than dunes..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Thank you everyone, very much looking forward to it!

BOD
LSGY, LFSP, LFHM, Switzerland

Here is a guide to the flyin that hopefully is useful to those considering attending. I hope it helps people get a sense of the area and what there is to do and see there as well as help with planning your visit.

LECD La Cerdanya Fly in Guide

The AIP entry for the airfield is only officially available in Spanish. I’ve created an English translation here. It’s unofficial, but has been reviewed by the airfield OPS and they are happy with the translation.

LECD AIP UNOFFICIAL English Translation

Many thanks to Aart for his assistance with preparing these documents!

Colm

Last Edited by dublinpilot at 09 Jun 13:07
EIWT Weston, Ireland

Hi Colm,

great, this is indeed a wonderful help to persuade a +1 :)

Really, really appreciated, and god this would be awesome to have for more fly ins :)

LOWI,LIPB, Italy

not sure if it’s an indicator of the future success of that Cerdaña fly-in, but was barely able to secure a room for Sep 29th – Oct 1st at the Roca
The Aero was already fully booked, at least via booking dot com.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message