Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

May 2014 EuroGA fly-in Mali Losinj LDLO

RXH @ 268 – will look at EDML Still trying to find an ‘ideal’ VFR route from EGCF and 2 x PAX.

See above @ 277

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

My fuel stop in Germany EDMS OR EDML will be first after UK. Guess I will need Customs/Schengen. I have to ‘get-up-to-speed’ on this one as well. EDML may not work???

Hi,

For LOAU-LDLO it’s about 250nm. But total from EVCA is the same, 900nm. I’ll make few stops before final leg: EPBC, EPKK, LOAU.

I also think, I’ve found LOAU’s website: http://www.fsv2000.at/

Last Edited by pshz at 11 May 10:25
EVCA

pshz – yep, I got your home base (EVCA) from your ‘profile’. Looked similar (900nm) I will have from EGCF

EDMS is fine. You just need to call them. It is not Customs. Tell them you arrive non-schengen, but EU. Should be no problem.

United Kingdom

EDMS is fine. You just need to call them. It is not Customs. Tell them you arrive non-schengen, but EU. Should be no problem

Same goes for EDML. The number to call there is +49 8765 490.

RXH
EDML - Landshut, Munich / Bavaria

Copy both EDML or EDMS are fine for non-Schengen arrival from EU (UK in my case).

Do I ‘read’ correct – traditional Customs not required for me from UK (into Germany) – just the Schengen bit ?

Yes you are a non-Schengen EU arrival.

EGTK Oxford

With many thanks to recent postings and direct communication from mdoerr, I’m now looking at this:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/con9oa1fmswvshh/EGCF%20-%20EDME%20%28fuel%29%20%20-%20LDLO.jpg

I’ve added a few ‘un-necessaries’ like HUL VOR and SUXIM which it’s only 6.1nm from ARCKY
and thanks Jason for that ‘clarification’.
All I need now, I think, is a couple of participating PAX’s and passable VFR weather on my day.
The legs LNZGRZRJK are a bit ‘high ground’ by my standards, so no low cloud really wanted there, but must have the guts to climb to VFR on-top and ‘let-down’ when further south at sea level – something like that.

Banner was promised on euroga.org as reminder I still don’t see it.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message