Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

May 2014 EuroGA fly-in Mali Losinj LDLO

You should see this

I could do a mailshot reminder but I think anybody who is likely to make the trip is going to be a regular here anyway and must have seen this thread.

Last Edited by Peter at 12 May 13:19
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It’s not shown if you browse the forum via Most recent threads, which I always do

Very true!

I will do another mailshot about it.

Administrator

so who is coming .. when to when?

There are a few posts in this thread from people indicating their intentions.

Sometime I need to go through it and collate it into a table…

Administrator

Planning to be there friday 23rd and saturday 24th, departing sunday 25th

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

Going also to make day-trip to LDDU to have a look at “Game Of The Trones” King’s Landing there :) Perhaps on 24 or 25..

EVCA

Yes – day trips (by plane) are very feasible to e.g. Unije, Pula, Brac, Hvar (if the runway is still there), Split or Dubrovnik. I vaguely recall reading something about the last two needing PPR, but a phone call is always a good idea anyway. Everybody there speaks English.

I will run a mailshot to all registered people tonight, 1 address per minute to minimise the risk of false spam detection, so anybody who doesn’t get it by the morning probably has a duff email address configured.

Last Edited by Peter at 12 May 17:51
Administrator

Split is PPR in all seasons except winter; Dubrovnik normally isn’t.

Re Hvar: I was there four weeks ago. The airfield is definitely there and the runway was in decent condition. 800 metres without obstacles. Short grass, few stones. Oh, and no use contacting the airfield operator mentioned in the publications…he is a gent living in Zagreb who only comes over for a few weeks during high summer. Anyone who wants more info can contact me.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 12 May 18:33
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Just to re-iterate that I would have loved to have done this trip but I’m going to be on a family holiday in Spain. I hope you all have a great safe trip and look forward especially to some VFR trip write-ups when I come back.

Forever learning
EGTB
Sign in to add your message