Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

May 2014 EuroGA fly-in Mali Losinj LDLO

Emir, that will be of no use if the immigration/customs man is not there….

I believe “staff” will include border police but I’ll check. BTW since we all arrive from EU, no customs is needed, only bor?er police.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

As a more minor problem, people would have to remember to close their flightplans…

Airport staff will inform Pula ATC to close flightplan after landing. But I’ll check this once again.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Peter, please add me as “highly possible” with my C172 “La Iena”, 2 POB.
I am confident I’ll find a hotel room arriving at the last moment and will be able to meet up.

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Updated:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I had hoped to attend until Saturday evening, but unfortunately I am unable to postpone a business appointment.

I still have a reservation at the Hotel Apoksiomen from Friday to Saturday. If anyone wants it, please PM. Otherwise, I will cancel it tomorrow evening.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

YLMBL will arrive on 23 and depart on 26

EVCA

If everyone actually turns up then I would say we are doing pretty well

Maybe Emir can negotiate a bulk deal on fish?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Checked – border police will be available for late arrivals as well. Everybody, please inform Peter about date of your arrival and ETA. Peter, e-mail me table – manager asked me to forward it because of planning working hours for his staff and police.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

A36 G-ZLOJ ETA 1500Z Friday 23rd, ETD 1000Z Sunday 25th.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

We are looking forward to our trip to Mali Losinj and meeting everyone in person that we get to know a little through the EuroGA forum. Some of you I have met already in person and I am looking forward to make new pilot friends in Croatia. I am bringing along my wife as it was suggested to be a nice place for partners as well. Is anyone else bringing his partner?

Just looked a bit a the route. Seems I can fly to Mali Losinj in one flight from Rotterdam or we might do a lunch in Venice. We schedule to arrive on Thursday just before closure of the airport at 14.00 hours (UTC?)

Question: is there any program for these days? Wouldn’t it be an idea to schedule some activities together? Or is everyone coming and going on different dates and times? I could bring along my presentation I recently did here in Holland about our trip through Africa and the Middle East and a beamer if people would be interested in the adventure story. We could even bring an inflatable catamaran if people attending are interested in doing some sailing there. Any other suggestions?

EDLE, Netherlands
Sign in to add your message