Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Lille Lesquin LFQQ fuel stop and Customs

The city of Lille is worth a day visit. Plenty to see, do and eat.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Has anyone done Lille Recently? Unfortunately, my trip to Amsterdam won’t go ahead as they are locking down so need an alternative Intl trip that’s a reasonable distance. I see the following in the AIP;

General aviation assistance (AEROPORT DE LILLE SAS) : 0600-2000 PPR 48HR.

But no contact details?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

I flew from Lille to UK on Sep12, actually a friend did come to pick me up from UK and I did the flight back all went super smooth (I use it regularly for Paris, with 1h TGV it’s quick and works when weather is tough, easy airspace and proper IFR infrastructure)

Here is their details, you will be parked on Charlie, they come to pick you in a car (total fee is usually 70€, I paid 30€ once or twice)

Aviation Générale ADL / ADL General Aviation
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel : +33 3 20 49 68 21
Sita : LILAPXH

Last Edited by Ibra at 12 Nov 22:18
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Lille is planned as a EuroGA fly-in tomorrow (14th Nov). See the ad-hoc fly-ins thread and the ad-hoc telegram group.

Always check the EuroGA Airports Database – here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

When I was there in 2018 just for immigration it was a quick turnaround, but only because I was on my own and didn’t need fuel. I had to wait 5-10 minutes for an airport employee to come and unlock the GA terminal, who also looked at my passport (another 5 minutes). This is out of the pilot’s control so could become frustrating if you’re in a hurry. Any passengers would have required a minibus to and from the main terminal to have their passports looked at by the police, so would have taken considerably longer.

I agree with Peter_Mundy that Lille the city is worth a visit. There’s a shuttle bus every hour, details here https://www.lille.aeroport.fr/navette/

The neighbouring grass airfield of Vitry en Artois LFQS has a Michelin-starred restaurant

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

I haven’t landed at Lille yet but had comms with them as a refuel stop for the first two flights here which were done under very difficult circumstances and I could not risk any issues. Lille communicated very well, clearly, and unusually so for a large-ish airport. I would be surprised if there were any issues there.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message