Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Prague Fly-in May 1-3 2015

I have ‘Aero Weather’ on my Android phone. It’s not a map thing. You can setup ‘Groups’ using ICAO codes along you chosen route.
It gives METAR and TAF’s in Raw and Decoded. Be sure to ‘update’ each time you ‘run’ otherwise reports will be OOD (Out Of Date).
Think it was only a few £ / euros
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.mercatorgeo.aeroweather&hl=en_GB
There is a iPhone version.
I think it’s great – you’ve got it right there at the airfield in your pocket.
Sorry, I don’t know if the above link will be ‘hot’ – not got the hang of that sort of thing on this website where you see the word ‘here’.

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Ah, well it went ‘blue’ so that should be enough.

Anyone flying from western Switzerland or passing close by?

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

I’m booked into the Prague Hilton (Probenzi 1) nights 2nd & 3rd with aircraft co-owner John Parkinson.
Just a bit outside (to the right) of Peter’s ‘central circle’, seemingly John had some sort of arrangement and it sure will be very nice.

google maps

Near 100% sure we’re going into LKPR

I have just done a mailing to all registered members about this fly-in.

About 4% had duff email addresses. I marked these email addresses by adding an -INVALID suffix in their profile so they don’t get mailed again. A few of these were frequent posters so I suggest you check the email address in your profile is correct. If it is wrong, you won’t get PMs from other members, either

I look forward to meeting many of you again

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Where is the usual parking for GA at LKPR?

What’s the recommended transport to city?

Last Edited by Emir at 26 Apr 10:45
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

One important step is ok now: I have got a good radio, and that was absolutely required because what I had was far too shaky. (see dedicated thread)
Maps have been ordered, and should arrive any day now. Lodging is settled , thanks to a kind personal offer.

However the weather looks far from perfect, with a front to come in from the West on Thursday and Friday which were the dates for my outbound flight. Will have to wait and watch.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Where is the usual parking for GA at LKPR?

Last time I was there (admittedly many years), it was on the disused runway

LSZK, Switzerland

There is a huge amount of GA parking, thanks to the €200 cost of going there.

Transport is normally a taxi but there are sure to be very regular buses from the main passenger terminal, and that is always the preferred way anywhere if you can work out the timetable

Some pics here

Administrator

Update: Kbely LKKB and Vodochody LKVO have no avgas.

So if you want near to Prague it is only LKPR or LKLT.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message