Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Prague Fly-in May 1-3 2015

Common Dinner in Prague

Hello Prague-Pilots
no idea if a common dinner is scedulded or not.
I asked a local contact, however he saies all Reaturants in old town are- naturally- tourist oriented.
He recommended me this :

Ada Restaurant,
Pod Bruskou 144/7
118 00 Praha, Malá Strana
Praha

Really tourist oriented but quite nice ( The style like Munich “Hofbrauhaus”) is

www.ufleku.cz

So if we will agree on sth we can read it here also during being in Prague.
However, doing a " euro-GA fly in " without meeting anybody of the group would be sth special, or I´m am wrong :-) ?

C U in the Golden Town

Stefan

EDLW, Dortmund,Germany

I would suggest the Saturday night because that gives people an extra day to get there.

Of course nothing stops a meet-up on any other day – just post something in this thread.

I enquired about the Golden Well restaurant (very good reputation and I have stayed in the hotel which is now outrageously priced) but they can do lunch only; evenings are totally booked.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Fine, Peter
so maybe the group may decide wether they prefer lunch or dinner
I have to admit that I prefer dinner and would be out when it comes to lunch
So lets wait
Will depart Wed 0515
CU
Stefan

EDLW, Dortmund,Germany

A dinner (evening) is much better for most, I am sure.

I plan to fly Friday morning and return Monday morning.

Currently Friday looks flyable from the UK. Monday’s return is too early to tell but does look dodgy… but it’s too early to tell the exact timing of the stuff which is heading this way.

Administrator

As things stood this morning, for me Thursday 30-4-15 is not flyable, Friday perhaps but only after noon. So at best I could fly in late on Friday.
For the return flight things look quite negative though. Unless the forecasts improve significantly, I will not be coming. Not complaining, though, with the given limitations my dispatch rate must evidently be eye-wateringly low.

Last Edited by at 28 Apr 17:24
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

I’m coming Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon – both look flyable from Croatia.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The wx looks flyable outbound but possibly not for getting back, so I have bought airline tickets. Justine had hers already. So we will definitely be there.

Administrator

Having said that, there is an almost total disagreement between (my interpretation of) the UK MO MSLP charts and the GRAMET. The latter is clean for 1/4 and 4/4.

Administrator

LKPR now requires airport slots… I have the following information:

Some basic pricing – in line with previous trips – in fact a lot lower, which is curious!

1 eur = 27,435 czk (30.4.)

Landing fees : 1047 czk (about 39 eur)

Handling fee : 1500 czk (about 55 eur)

Slot assistance : 250 czk (about 10 eur)

Administrator

Weather not playing ball for me – afraid I wont be going. Hope it turns out OK for all going.

Norman
United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message