Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Prague Fly-in May 1-3 2015

To add:

The first four items were paid on one invoice and the last three were paid on another invoice.

What I have found on the last 3+ visits is that you will never get anyone at LKPR to quote you the whole lot. All the people you are likely to email with will quote you either the first lot, or the second lot.

A couple of years ago I got quoted just the second lot, and not believing it I queried it but it was confirmed. So it looked like the airport had drastically dropped its prices, down to ~2005 levels, which would have been brilliant for GA accessibility for Prague. Then, upon departure, I was presented with much higher costs.

There is no suggestion of dishonesty but these people are just not organised to communicate properly.

Once, at Split LDSP, they honoured an incorrect (too low) quote and charged me just the lower price. It was really decent of them.

As to what those two fee names mean… well, come to the UK and do the very popular University of Upper Warlingham MBA in Business Bullsh1t Technology Or import something via any air or sea freight company, etc, from China, and look at the way they bill…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message