Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Toulouse–Blagnac LFBO and Toulouse-Lasbordes LFCL

Antonio wrote:

Also, how does one get from parking G to GA terminal and where is it?

There is a pivot door next to the Airbus H16 hangar (1 min.) where you can get out (see Google Maps). You have to get to a phone booth specially installed at the border of parking G to call and to be authorized (prior to being identified) to get out there. Otherwise you need to go through the GA terminal (not that far, but there are toilettes). If you need a taxi or the tramway, it’s all the same, either you walk to the terminal inside or you do that walk to the terminal once outside :-)

Last Edited by Flyamax at 07 Jan 14:13
France

From Golf parking to Charlie gate it is 5min walk or 15min with heavy bags (next time we will cycle but need a hig-viz for that ), if you need nothing in France, just send FPL if required, fly, land, walk your way out/in (try to pay landing fee on the spot if you can or one week later if you wish )

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Thx Rwy20, Flyamax and Ibra, all very useful tips!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

I might go to LFBO after LESU fly-in. I didn’t find much info in AIP or on their web site, so it’s not clear what the procedure for GA is. Do I have to contact anybody, make PPR, handling request?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

No PPR or handling just land and ask to taxi to GA terminal (old tower & ancienne aerogare) then you have portal/security to exit or enter, on Sunday it was manned only the afternoon but it can be extended on request (you don’t have to go via commercial terminal, where you need handling), it’s hassle free

From Spain not sure if one needs to send PNR to PAF/DGI for landing in Blagnac? (with the grey Shengen suspension in France that no one has the b***s to admit, customs are temporary in GA Terminal 1 but they are always available in CAT Terminal 2), I would just send in case

Last Edited by Ibra at 11 Oct 13:23

I’ve been to LFBO a few weeks ago, still works like described above on parking G without handling.

Except the old terminal is now permanently unmanned except if an operator asks to open it for some passengers. You can still exit through the old terminal with a button that opens the door. Back in works fine via gate C which is closer to the airport, hotels, tram etc. anyway, so you mostly just walk longer inside the airport than outside but the total distance is the same. The invoice came promptly via email and is still reasonable.

If you need customs you have to use the handling though, which would drive you to see them.

No customs or immigration needed because I’m arriving from Spain and departing for Slovenia.

From Spain not sure if one needs to send PNR to PAF/DGI for landing in Blagnac?

Is the address in AIP right one for sending PNR?

And what about refueling with Jet A1? Does it have to be announced?

Last Edited by Emir at 11 Oct 19:48
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Yes airport contact is in AIP remark section,

0561424505 email : [email protected]

I just checked the AIP, I don’t think you need to send that PNR to customs as they are H24 permanent in LFOB (there is some noise these days around 24h PNR for Schengen flights in some “medium size airports without permanent customs”, it’s clear in the rules that this does not apply to grass strips or H24 big international airports)

No idea about JetA but surely they can send trucks to GA terminal (Avgas probably no)

You can still exit through the old terminal with a button that opens the door.

Good to know !

Last Edited by Ibra at 11 Oct 20:16

This is an alternate plan to Hamburg in a few weeks. Has anyone been recently and confirmed what’s needed for a direct flight from the UK?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

I check that 2.6.1 refers to the fees for Toulouse, which is EUR 31.02 excl tax for first day and EUR 1.59 per additional day (excluding tax).

[2022_04_22_Redevances_A_EN.pdf (toulouse.aeroport.fr)](https://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/sites/default/files/2022-02/2022_04_22_Redevances_A_EN.pdf)

In addition to that I find Services de manutention / Handling Non disponible. Not available.

Under Safety it states – Security control SKED on general aviation terminal: MON-FRI: 0500-0900/1230-2000 SAT, SUN, HOL: 1300-1800 Outside these SKED, all request will be handled between the applicant other than ATB and the security operator and will be charged to the applicant.

Presume no slot required, just rock up in those hours?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message