Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up in Sweden, Malmo ESMS

I have this planned, also to meet up with a group of Swedes who flew down to La Rochelle last year.

ESMS is IFR, Customs, Avgas…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Sounds good, I’ll see if I can make it.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I hope that many of you have the possibility to join Peter, Emir (hopefully), myself and friends for a weekend in southern Sweden. I’ll try to arrange some activities for us when I know how many that are planning to join.

If you have any questions regarding ESMS/Sturup or else, don’t hesitate to PM me or write in the thread.

Last Edited by martin-esmi at 13 Jun 20:39

If weather’s flyable vfr, happy to pop over – be good to have some other vfr members along!! frank

Anyone firming up on this trip?

I screwed up a bit on the dates (Justine runs my social diary and I forgot to tell her ) so I need to be back Sunday lunchtime. Presumably Malmo opens quite early in the morning. So I could fly there Friday 3rd July.

Administrator

ESMS is towered 24H if I recall correctly.

Last Edited by Grassfield at 30 Jun 13:54
LSGL (currently) KMMU ESMS ESSB

Sorry, can’t make this one.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

I would love to do this, have been to Hoganas just up the road on three separate occasions. I’m struggling reading the weather, and have CBIR TK exams booked next week which I do not want to miss at £68 each, also I need to get some studying done. Can we move the date?

Norman
United Kingdom

The wx does look crap…

Administrator

Sorry. I’ll be sailing. But I will be in Norway the last week of August, and first week of September :-)

LFPT, LFPN
96 Posts
Sign in to add your message